Course – Legal Reg, Compliance, Invest (ISOL-633-M40) – Full Term
I have attached two sample papers. Please write similar to it
This is the Practical Connection Assignment for this course. The purpose of this assignment is to help connect the concepts learned in this course to real-world situations that you may face as an IT professional.
For this assignment, you will write an essay addressing the applications and implications of a law or regulation discussed in this course to the conduct of your duties as an Information Technology professional. Your essay should address the following.
- a definition and overview your selected law or regulation
- consideration of the duties of an Information Technology professional
- an analysis of the application of that law or regulation in the context of the identified duties
- a reference page(s)
To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper. This is not a formal paper, but should maintain scholarly tone and rigor, and you MUST cite your references in the body of the paper using APA in-text citation format. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
This assignment must be YOUR OWN WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will be addressed as discussed in the plagiarism section of the syllabus.
Here are a few details about the overall research paper.
- Your paper does not require a Title page.
- Your paper must include a Reference page.
- Your paper should NOT include an abstract.
- Your paper must include a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed resources (articles or papers)
- Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
- Your paper must be at least 500 words in length
- Reference pages are NOT included in calculating the paper length. (Neither are Title pages or abstracts if present).
If you are not sure how to identify peer-reviewed papers or articles, please visit the following resources: