Refer to Case Study 10 and Exhibit 7.4 on page 210 of the textbook for this option. Amazon.com, Inc. (Case Study 10) describes the company’s founding in the mid-1990s. Analyze how Amazon uses the grand strategies of concentration, market development, and product development as a part of its long-term strategy for growth.
In a 3- to 4-page paper, address the following:
- Increasing the current customers’ rate of use
- Attracting competitors’ customers
- Market Development
- Opening additional geographic markets
- Attracting other market segments
- Product Development
- Developing new product features
Include a title page and reference page, and follow APA format. Use outside academic sources other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.