Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word integrative paper, drawing on the knowledge you have acquired throughout the course. Analyze and demonstrate an effective strategy for intercultural communication within a particular setting, such as tourism, global business, education, or health care.
Include the following topics and questions below as they pertain to strategies within your chosen setting:
- What is the impact of cultural variation on intercultural, interpersonal relationships within the industry?
- How is personal dignity impacted in this intercultural industry setting?
- How might interpersonal relationships improve with the implementation of your strategy as a part of an intercultural experience?
- What are a few of the setting specific roles of cultural variations in intercultural, interpersonal relationships?
- How will your strategy improve interpersonal relationships within the setting and foster intercultural competence?
Cite at least three peer-reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.