PLEASE USE ANY OF THE ATTACHED BOOK CHAPTERS FOR REFERENCES AS WELL. PLEASE READ ALL REQUIRED STEPS. THANK YOU!
The Final Paper should demonstrate an understanding of the materials (texts, assignments, and discussions) covered in this course.
Assume the role of Marketing Manager. Select a product (good or service) that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
- Describe the product you selected in terms of the four utilities of customer value.
- Identify the product’s target market at home and in your stated foreign market.
- Indicate the competition of the product category in both home and foreign markets.
- Explain how you would apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product in the foreign market.
- Discuss the major environmental facts and trends in the foreign markets that might affect sales of the product.
- Explain how you would develop, execute and measure a campaign for this product considering the four p’s (product, price, promotion, and place).
- Discuss the U.S. and international ethical marketing considerations.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly references beyond the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.