Imagine you have been selected to conduct a recruiting and staffing training program for a group of new human resource management (HRM) employees at a health care company. You need to prepare a proposal for the organization outlining your strategy for the training program.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an overview of the process and steps involved in human resource planning, recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and hiring of employees.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for training new employees. Focusing on the role of the new employees within the organization.
- Propose two to four (2-4) training strategies aimed at motivating the employees to learn key aspects about their new jobs.
- Determine key issues that human resource management employees would be likely to encounter in the health care field. Prepare a plan that will enable the new employees to address each issue which includes instructional strategies, resources that will be utilized, and evaluation criteria for determining success.
- Design at least three (3) visual components that enhance the program you have outlined, such as charts or diagrams.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the importance of training and development.
- Analyze the elements of position descriptions, recruiting, selection interviewing, and workflow analysis.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care human resources management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care human resources management using proper writing mechanics.
-MUST BE APA FORMAT
-MUST INCLUDE REFERENCES
-MUST PASS PLAGERISM CHECK