Select a provided ethical scenario or choose one from section IV of Thinking Critically.
Analyze your chosen scenario from a critical thinking perspective.
- What is the moral responsibility of all participants?
- What are the stakeholders’ moral failings?
- What ideals or obligations are in conflict?
- What is the best outcome, given the consequences?
Write a brief (450- to 750-word) reflection of your analysis by describing the relationship between critical thinking and ethics.
Note. Remember that this should be based on critical thinking, not on your personal opinion.
Use and Properly Cite (per APA guidelines) at least one credible resource in addition to our class texts and the video you select.
Please note that the video “Blood Money” contains graphic content which might be disturbing to some viewers.
- Blood Money
- Unocal in Burma
- To Drill or Not to Drill
- Transcript: Blood Money
- Transcript: Unocal in Burma
- Transcript: To Drill or Not to Drill