Washington’s Farewell Address Analysis Instructions
For this assignment, you will analyze the major points of George Washington’s “Farewell Address” and write a 3-page analysis, considering contemporary government and including differing points of view. Be sure to adhere to the format specified in the Course Style Guidelines document.
Your analysis must adhere to the following specifications:
- No more than 3 double-spaced pages (12-point font with 1-inch margins).
- Must include a title page (not counted in total page number) that contains:
- A title,
- Your name,
- Your section (GOVT 200-S02),
- Your instructor’s name, and
- The date the assignment is due (all single-spaced in the footer of the cover page).
- No page number is necessary for the cover page or for the first page in the body of the paper.
- Pay particular attention to the grading rubric for how your paper will be graded.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 4.