For this assignment, you will use Visio Software Application to develop the design employing the following computer-aided software engineering (CASE) modeling tools:
- Use case
- Functional decomposition diagram
- Entity-relationship (E-R) diagram, data flow diagram (DF), or class diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Mock-up or storyboard of the user interface screens
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the System Requirements, Design, and Implementation Specification title page with new date.
- Update the previously completed sections based on the instructor’s feedback.
- System or Application Design
- Develop a high-level use case to represent the application as a whole.
- Develop a functional decomposition diagram to show all of the functions that the system or application will support.
- Develop an E-R diagram, class diagram, or a data flow diagram that effectively represents the data that are required for your application or system.
- Develop a sequence diagram to represent the timing of various activities within the application or system.
- Develop a mock-up or storyboard for the high-level interface screens.
please use attached file to update with work done as well